1. advertiser.ie (www.advertiser.ie) is operated by The Galway Advertiser and its group of newpapers. By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use advertiser.ie. The Galway Advertiser reserves the right to change these terms from time to time. By continuing to use the site after changes are posted you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended. Lawful Use
2. You may not copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or otherwise use advertiser.ie content appearing on the advertiser.ie site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of such content requires the prior written permission of The Galway Advertiser.
3. You agree to use advertiser.ie only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to defamation, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the operability or security of advertiser.ie.
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
4. advertiser.ie content, is provided on a "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
5. The Galway Advertiser will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, interruption of business, loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of advertiser.ie
6. The Galway Advertiser does not warrant that functions contained in advertiser.ie content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that advertiser.ie or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7. RSS feeds of advertiser.ie content are provided free of charge to individuals for personal and non-commercial use only. Use of advertiser.ie RSS feeds for commercial purposes or by non-profit organisations will require the prior agreement of The Galway Advertiser and you must first contact the Managing Director of The Galway Advertiser. By downloading a advertiser.ie RSS feed, you acknowledge that advertiser.ie does not accept any liability for its RSS feeds, and that advertiser.ie is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites Intellectual Property
8. You acknowledge that the content including but not limited to text, images and logos identifying The Galway Advertiseror third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of The Galway Advertiser and/or third parties. You are not permitted to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of The Galway Advertiser, or any other third party without the prior written consent of The Galway Advertiser or the third party.
Third Party Sites/Links
9. The Galway Advertiser is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material accessed through the advertiser.ie site. The Galway Advertiser does not exercise any control or supervision of content of these linked sites.
10. advertiser.ie does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party sites. Third party sites linked through advertiser.ie are not covered by these terms and conditions.
11. If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland.
Page generated in 0.0136 seconds.